- “Oh, where are they? Agnes? Edith!” – Lucy frantic with worry after she loses Agnes and Edith.
- “Sorry, you’re gonna have to come with me.” – Lucy minutes before she kidnaps Gru into her trunk just to take him to the AVL.
- “Hi. Takeout for Lucy?” – Lucy when she enters Zarelli’s Italian Restaurant and asks the waitress for takeout, even though she only came to pick up Gru from his awful date with Shannon.
- “Whoa. Wasn’t expecting that.” – Lucy after making a cupcake mess because her and Gru scared each other.
- “Wait a minute…No! Go take a bite of his cheese, young lady! Right now!” – Lucy being tougher as advised by Margo after she forgot.
- “You know, you really should announce your weapons after you fire them, Mr. Gru.” Lucy telling Gru to say the name of his weapon after it is fired instead of before.
- “Hi, Agent Lucy Wilde of the AVL.” – Lucy introducing herself to Gru.
Lucy, although initially introduced as a serious and stoic woman, is generally very happy, enthusiastic, cheerful, and perky, shown when she exclaims, “Yay!” after telling Gru she is his new partner.
She seems to be quite alert at times, as shown when Gru tried freezing her with his freeze ray, when she quickly (albeit casually, as though done a number of times before) countered this attack with her flamethrower. Lucy is also very athletic and skilled in combat, demonstrated when she accidentally knocked a tray of cupcakes and managed to strike every single one, with “a combination of jiu-jitsu, Krav Maga, Aztec warfare, and krumpin’!” although she accidentally flung the remainder of the cupcakes at Gru. She is also shown being a great athlete when she fights Eduardo’s guard chicken, El Polito.
She might also have some traits of jealousy, shown when she notes Gru is on a date with Shannon and she spies on them.
Lucy is also very good at keeping cool in dangerous situations, shown when she hijacked Gru, is attacked by Gru who is using his Freeze Ray. She also remained somewhat cheerful and calm when she is strapped to Eduardo’s rocket, although in reality, she is freaking out.
Lucy is impatient in traffic, as seen when she is driving on the bridge and doesn’t stop for anyone. She probably doesn’t like music being on while driving as shown when she slaps Stuart’s hand when he turns the radio on.
In some points, Lucy is portrayed as attractive and a beautiful person, catching the eyes of Minions like Dave and Stuart. When Agnes first meets Lucy, it is clear that she notices her beauty and then asks her “Are you single?”.
After her marriage to Gru, she does her best to try to bond with the girls. She was initially inept, as she tried to hard or too little in the methods, straining her status with them. However, she later defended the honor of Margo from Niko’s Mother, earning the latter’s gratitude. She also put herself in harm’s way to save the girls from Bratt’s destruction of Hollywood. After these events, Lucy was more than pleased to be called “Mom” by Agnes, happy that she was recognized at being a mother figure to the girls.
Lucy is a woman with green eyes. She has bright red hair that is pulled back in a bun with short bangs. She has fair skin with freckles. Her curved nose is fairly large in comparison to her face. She also has a very thin body. She wears a turquoise spaghetti-strap-slip dress with a white and pink polka-dotted scarf.
Sometimes Lucy wears a matching turquoise overcoat over her dress and a pair of matching turquoise sunglasses. She wears silver super high heeled strapped sandal shoes with heels that are an impossible six inches high. It’s also seen in the movie that she has red nail polish on her fingernails and toenails.
LIPSTICK TASER!!! – Lucy electrifies Gru
- Zapp Lipstick Taser
- Watch Epoxy Shooter
- Mild Moose Tranquilizer Darts (from Watch Epoxy Shooter)